Monday, July 17, 2006

July Layouts

Its that time again. Kit layouts for the Daisy Bucket. The kits were pretty girly this month so no Ty layouts...but here are my girls...oh, and one of Bobbie, Sue Ellens daughter. I ran out of pictures to scrapbook Friday night so she printed one out and I made this layout for her. It was my first time scrapbooking 12x12 in a long time. It was a nice change of pace.
(colors are a little wonky, brighter in real life).

Baby Rolls: This layout shows how much I use my blog to aid my scrapbooking. Here I used my sister's comment from the blog for my journaling. I think Piper will love to see what Auntie Michelle said when she's older.


Looking So Sweet: Who would know Em has some sass to her from this picture ;).


Angel Baby: This layout was inspired from Elsie's new book.


Bobbie-licious: Sue Ellen's daughter. She's a doll. The colors arent as vibrant here as they are in person.


Serious Cheese: I love this one. This picture completely shows Piper's personality...total Goof ball!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those layouts are adorable! Could I hire you to scrapbook for me!? J/K
Love, Les

Anonymous said...

Oh' my gosh Shannon, I love, love, love ALL of these layouts. You Rock!
Sorry to hear about your pastor. Hope it all comes out O.K. Keep us stalkers updated!

Lindsay said...

Great pictures and layouts - God has definitely blessed you with creative talent!! Keep it up!
Thanks for updating my banner - I love it!

Anonymous said...

Love your style and the memories you're capturing are priceless! Praying for your pastor. -Stacy In Vegas

Anonymous said...

I'm famous! Cute layouts
Michelle

Anonymous said...

Soooooooooooo cute!!

Love
Grandma Karen