Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Mommy's Helper

Meet Megan. She's my "mommy's helper" this summer. Well, truth be told her mom needed a safe place for her to stay while she was at work and I thought it would be great to help keep the kiddos entertained. Emery absolutley loves her. So much in fact I think that Ty feels a bit put-out at times. But still all in all it's a good situation. She loves to read to the kids, which I love seeing. And she's good with Piper too. So mommy can get some time to do other things.

I have an itch to do another photo session. I keep wanting to drag my big red chair out to the field and shoot some of my kiddos. However the weeds are a bit high right now as well as the piles of grass we dump out there after mowing. So maybe i'll have to wait till fall or spring for that one. Hey, Angela how about another farm shoot at that old barn by our cows one of these evenings?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That would be great any night you want.
Ang

Anonymous said...

What a great thing for the kids to have someone to look up to. I can just see Emery loving every minute of it and I am sure it is great for the helper also. It is nice of you to let her come and be a part of your family for the summer.
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

How cute. . . what a blessing Megan is to your family and what a blessing you all are to her! I see how much the kids love her. . .fun to have a "big sister."

Grandma Karen

Kristie said...

So glad things are going well for the kids and Megan! I'm sure this is a huge load of Loretta's mind. So great of you to do this for them.