Thursday, July 27, 2006

X Marks The Spot

I got this check list in an email from my friend Stacy, thought I would fill it out and share it on my blog. Mom, I appologize in advance for some of my answers ;).

(X) Smoked a cigarette (tried, but couldn’t inhale)
( ) Drank so much you threw up (I don’t think so, Jamie would remember im sure ;)
( ) Crashed a friend's car
( ) Stolen a car
(X) Been in love
( ) Been dumped
( ) Shoplifted
( ) Been laid off/fired
( X) Quit your job
( ) Been in a fist fight
( X) Snuck out of your parent's house (yes, once my senior year with Brian Berg)
( X) Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back (maybe for some hot football player in college)
( ) Been arrested
( ) Gone on a blind date
(X) Lied to a friend (yes, unfortunately)
(X) Skipped school (once…and I got caught)
( ) Seen someone die
( X ) Been to Canada
( X) Been to Mexico
(X) Been on a plane
(X) Been lost
( X) Been on the opposite side of the country
(X) Gone to Washington, DC
(X) Swam in the ocean
(X) Felt like dying (while giving birth to Emery)
(X) Cried yourself to sleep
(X) Played cops and robbers
(X ) Recently colored with crayons
(X) Paid for a meal with only coins (Dick’s Drive-in Baby)
( X) Done something you told yourself you wouldn't
(X ) Made prank phone calls
( X) Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose
(X) Caught a snowflake on your tongue
(X) Danced in the rain (love this!!)
(X) Written a letter to Santa Claus
(X) Been kissed under the mistletoe
( X) Watched the sun rise with someone you care about
(X) Blown bubbles
(X) Made a bonfire on the beach
(X ) Crashed a party
(X) Gone roller-skating
( X) Ice-skating
1. Any nicknames? Honey, Mammaaaaaa, Shan, Shanny, Shan-Shan,Winkywat, Jane Elaine
2. Mother's name? Corean
3. What is your favorite drink? Ice Water
4. Tattoos?? No
5. Body piercing?? Ears
6. How much do you love your job? ....Love it!!
7. Birthplace? Puerto Rico
8. Favorite vacation spot? Im longing for a trip to San Diego lately!?
9. Ever been to Africa? Yes, its amazing!
10. Ever steal any traffic signs? No, that’s a weird question.
11. Ever been in a car accident? Um, yes, about 5 days ago.
12. A, B, C, D, DD cup size?? C (not something I would typically put on my blog)
13. 2 Door or 4 Door? 4 Door
14. Salad dressing? Ranch
15. Favorite pie?? Blackberry
16. Favorite Number? 7
17. Favorite movie? Um, I have lots, cant think of one right now.
18. Favorite holiday? My Birthday ;)
19. Favorite food? Fries
20 Favorite day of the week? Monday
21.Favorite brand of body soap? Dove, Cucumber.
22. Favorite TV show? Grey’s Anatomy or Survivor
23. Toothpaste? Crest
24. Favorite smell? A Clean house
25. What do you do to relax? Read, go on drives.
26. Message to your friends/family reading this? Love you all!
27. How do you see yourself in 10 years? Frantic! Mother of a 15, 14 and 11 year old. Oh MAN!! But I am sure it will be fun. Oh, and designing invites for Oprah!!! ;)
28. What do you do when you are bored? Boredom?? What’s that??
29. What do you enjoy receiving? Good Magazines in the Mail!!
30. Furthest place you will send this message??? Um, whoever reads my blog. Maybe my sister Jill in Atlanta?

Was I the fastest Stacy?

5 comments:

Kristie said...

Sweet! Stealing this for my blog too!

Love you Shan!

Michelle said...

VERY FUN! When I have a minute to two... I will have to steal this one too...

Anonymous said...

What a speedy reply! Fun to hear about your life details :) Stacy in Vegas

Tracy said...

Um ... I think I probably beat your sister Jill in Atlanta for the farthest distance ;)

Anonymous said...

Okay, I don't think your marks were so bad, I am sure I could have marked more of them you did and probably worse things,
Love, your wonderful Mom