Thursday, July 06, 2006

Summer Days

This week has finally started to feel like summer, although the weather has gotten a bit cooler. I do not have any design deadlines for a couple of weeks so I have been able to just relax and hang out. Read a book and watch the kids play. There is a new family that has moved into the cul-de-sac with 7 kids. Yup, you read that right. And they love to play with the kids. Especially pushing Ty and Piper around the sidewalk in their stroller. They are a bit older so I keep my eyes on my kiddos the whole time, but so far the new kids are very nice to each other and have clean mouths. A nice change from the last family that lived in that house. Im off to eat and read a book and just chill in the Eastern Oregon Wind.

Oh, by the way both Em and Ty bobbed under the water today at swim class. I am such a proud mamma.
I'll leave you with some pictures of the men in my life. Love them!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet moment
Michelle

Kristie said...

Love the pics of Mike and Ty! I hope you enjoy your time off these next few weeks!

Lindsay said...

Awesome!
What a great "father/son" moment captured by you!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE those pictures of your boys. Sometimes I am overwhelmed by the feelings I feel when I am able to capture moments like this of my boys! Very Cool. I hope you are getting them printed. BIG! I also hope you keep sharing those awesome photography skills you have!

Anonymous said...

I love all the pictures from here on down to the other days.
Love, Mom