Sunday, July 16, 2006

Sportsman

We had a weekend full of sports. And when I say we I mean Mike.
Started off with a 6:30 am tee time on Friday morning for 9 holes, then a Softball game Friday evening. Then an all day 3 on 3 basketball tournament. This was our towns first year putting on a 3 on 3 tournament and it went pretty good. Mike was involved in the design and development of the web-site; hermiston3on3.org and brochure. CX Effects, Mike's design company, was also one of the sponsors. It was cool to see his logo up on a banner.
Today we just relaxed...now he's off playing another sport: Texas Hold'em.

Daddy Re-couping with Pips.

We also found out our pastor had a heart attack this morning. He missed service this morning because of back pain. Turns out it was his heart. So please be praying for him. He's in ICU.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my! I am sorry to hear about Dave... we will be praying for him! By the way... I love reading your blog... thanks for the invite!

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry to hear about your Pastor, what a shock I am sure. We will surely pray for him and a good recovery, he is a great guy.
I have been waiting for days to see pictures, I was wondering what was going on. The layouts are great, I am sure you had fun doing them. Ty will show up on some before too long no doubt.
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Wow what a wild weekend of sports! I have had so many pictures to catch up on!

I heard that Pastor Dave had a procedure today and the prognosis is good.

Grandma Karen

Anonymous said...

Nice Orange shirt, Dude! In honor of the Beavers recent national championship?

Anonymous said...

I actually thought by wearing it I might be easier to see so my teammates could pass me the ball.

Worked for 2 out of 3, which isn't bad.

Big Red