Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Swim Lessons





Swim Lessons started yesterday. The kids were a little timid at first, but I think they will get the hang of things soon. The other two kids in the class are fearless, so that might help encourage them. So we have two weeks of lessons every morning. Good thing it is at 9 am so I dont have to fry the whole time. I really want to see my kids become strong swimmers at a young age so I dont have to be so frightened when we are at the pool or river. Maybe I should start Piper now.

(ps:back to the white background. I was tired of that green)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I loved the green background, but the white is so clean and simple. Looks good. Aaaahhhh, swimming lessons. FUN! Hope they learn to swim well. It is an awesome way for them to spend their summer mornings!

Kristie said...

Justin was timid as well when he first started but by the end he had gain so much confidence and was floating and using the kickboard really well! Amanda (the teacher) was very encouraging to the kids! I was impressed with how well she was able to calm their fears and convince them to try new things. A great experience! They will be "little fishies" before you know it!

Anonymous said...

Looks like such a fun pool! That is so great to get them in lessons so young, I am sure Piper would love it too!
Leslie