Monday, August 07, 2006

Cat Nap

This is how I found Doba today during his nap. Not unusual to find him in the crib, in fact, I truely believe he thinks it is His bed and Piper just gets to share it for a couple of hours during the day. And how she loves it. Actually, if he is not in the crib when I put her down for her nap, i have to go search the neighborhood for him. Anyway, this was an unposed photo. Im not sure how he got into this position, but it cracked me up! All snuggled with the puppy. oh, and heres a sweet one of Pip too.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since I'm a big cat lover, you can only imagine how much I love that picture!

And the one of Piper's cute, too :)

-Jamie

Anonymous said...

Too sweet. Animals love their people as much as we love them.
Sis Michelle

Anonymous said...

So sweet!
Maggie still talks about Doba the kitty, that one was her favorite!:)
Leslie

Michelle said...

super cute!