Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Pilates!




The kids have been watching Angela and I do Pilates for the past couple of weeks.
They decided they wanted a go at it. So I popped in the CD and these pictures were the result. Too cute. You should see Piper's little leg lifts, adorable. I do not have a picture of her since she usually does them along side of me.
Sorry some of the pictures are blurry, didnt have my camera settings right and I had to take these quickly...the kids didnt last too long. It's hard work ya know. No pilates for me today, I mowed the lawn. What was I thinking?!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I mowed yesterday and it was 104!!!!
Sis Michelle

Anonymous said...

So sweet, they are probably in better shape than me!

Les

Anonymous said...

They look like they have perfect form for those, what are they called?, 100's or something. That awesome that you're doing that, no wonder you look fantastic!
Sis Michelle again

Kristie said...

Experts say that families that exercise together start a life long habit for their kids! Plus its just fun!

Cuties!!!

Shannon said...

Yes, Michelle (sis) they are the 100s. I dont really get that excersize, but do them anyway. Piper does the 100's too, so funny.

Lindsay said...

Love these pictures - what a hoot!
I KNOW they are in better shape then me! :)