Wednesday, August 02, 2006

For My Praying Friends...

We could use some right now. Just sat down with Ty to pray for a van for our family. Insurance sucks! (didnt use those words with Ty :). We wont be getting enough money to cover the cost of a new van for our family. Stress levels are high. Just could use some prayers. (But no pity please, you all know how I dont like that ;).
Emery is so sweet, just said "Why are you sad mama?" I said "just about the car". She said "Do you miss it?"... "No sweetie, just need money for a new one"..."I have money in my purse mamma, how many dollars do we need? I have quarters and a nickle."

How sweet is that?!

5 comments:

Angela said...

I will be praying! What a precious little girl.

Anonymous said...

Shany,
You and your family are in my prayers...God is in control!
What sweet children you have (as I wipe a tear away from my eye).

Love, Les

Michelle said...

I will pray for you! The Lord works ALL things out for good for those who love Him and are called according to His purposes... I am sure that means YOU! He will provide for your needs!

Anonymous said...

I love it, such a heart. I'm sorry for your stress, I know how that can be. We'll be praying for you.
Michelle R

Kristie said...

We will be praying you through!

Please lean on us and allow us to take away any stress that we can! I truely believe that God brought our families together to hold each other up! We're here because this is where God wants us to be. God never makes mistakes!