Sunday, August 13, 2006

We're Home

  • Exhausted!!!
  • Good ride home but with a migrane the whole way!!
  • No milk in the house!!
  • A husband that was supposed to be home tonight but is now driving a Van home from Vegas for us! Yeah Ebay!!! Yeah Mike!!
  • A card full of awesome pictures from our trip that I cant wait to share.
  • But they will wait till tomorrow.
  • Counting down to bed time for the wired kids...and for me.
  • Dying to get my hands on the new little baby who just entered our lives.
  • Cant wait to see my man.
  • Busy work load this week.
  • Gearing up for School starting in 2 weeks. WOW!
  • Scrambling to plan 3 birthdays! Crazy!
  • The list goes on, but I am sounding cranky and need to stop.
  • A happier post tomorrow I promise.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you made it home safely...sorry you had to drive with a migraine! It was so good to see you and Maggie had so much fun with your kiddos! Hope your week goes well and you get everything done!
Love, Les
Can't wait to see your pictures!

Kristie said...

Glad you are safely back! Can't wait to hear the story behind the van purchase! Get some rest!

Michelle said...

Good to hear from you. It has been a quiet few days! By the way... I kinda like the cranky Shannon! :-) It was a cute post.

Jana said...

Glad you're back safely and that you had a good time. Can't wait to see some pics and hear all about it! Hope your headache is all gone too.

Anonymous said...

Sorry you had the migraine honey, I would have driven back with you if I could have. I am sure you are glad to be back home.
We loved having you and the kids here with us, see you in a few weeks.
Love, Mom