Sunday, August 06, 2006

A Full Saturday

We started off at Home Depot: Normally a Daddy and Ty thing, but they were making pencil boxes for school, so Emery got in on the action and loved it. Piper even got her own apron, and a sucker!


Then to the parade. We've never been to our parade before, so I didnt have high hopes. But it was really good and the kids got tons of candy.

Ty was squealing from the moment he saw the action a half a mile down the road! Notice he got a hair cut from the earlier pictures.

The only picture I could get of the kids together. Emery posing of course, and Ty spitting at me. Lovely!

And a few of my favorites. Loved these mini ponies. There were a ton of horses in the parade, however we never once saw a pooper-scooper. Stinky!
I thought this Princess was beautiful. And what would a small town parade be without the General Lee?!

Angela has more pics on her blog. (see link on side)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you hadn't said that Ty was spitting I might have thought he was blowing you a kiss! Love all the pictures and the small town parades are fun.
Sis Michelle

Anonymous said...

What fun!
I love Ty's haircut, what a handsome boy!
Love, Les

Michelle said...

The Home Depot pictures are adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

Look at Eme's pigtails! Reminds me of being her age :)

Jamie