Monday, December 25, 2006

Christmas Eve

I think that Christmas Eve is my favorite! All the buzz and last minute prep, Candle Light service at church, dressing up in Christmas best, dinner at our house with family, a cake for Jesus' B-day and the kids opening one present. I just love it!

Emery got a little baking practice in with mommy, which was good since she had an Easy Bake Oven under the tree.



Ty in his very first Tie! If you can not tell by his smile, the boy knew he looked good. It was a big boost to his confidence and it showed all evening. He couldn't wait to show his new outfit to his friends at church and he even shook some of the men's hands. (this is a big one for him, we have been working on this.)

I think this is one of my most favorite pictures I've taken and just had to share it!


The kids did great being subjected to Stella all night. I prepared them. They knew the new duds involved a photo shoot.



And my sweet sugar plums!

8 comments:

Jana said...

What PRECIOUS pics, you did great!!! Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas, I'm glad! Best wishes for a blessed 2007.

Tanya said...

The only thoughts that come to my mind are....what a perfect family...you amaze me Shannon....and I wish we could spend some time together ;).....Hope you had a very Merry Christmas! Love, Tanya

Kristie said...

When you came into the church Justin said "Mama, Emery's dress is BEAUTIFUL!" and then got totally embarrassed that he said that to his mother!:)

Ty was such a handsome guy with his dress clothes...such a big smile on his face!

Anonymous said...

What a great family picure of all of you! Ty looks so proud all dressed up. I love the tradition you have of making Jesus a birthday cake, that is so sweet!
Leslie

Angela said...

WOW what a beautiful family! Ty looks awesome in his little tie.

Angela said...

WOW what a beautiful family! Ty looks awesome in his little tie.

Anonymous said...

Just got to see the Christmas pictures,they are great, Ty looks so grown up in his shirt and tie.The girls look like they love their dresses, everyone looks good and happy.
Love,Mom

Lindsay said...

I'm thinking that your Christmas Eve went a lot "smoother" than mine! Great family photos - you're a beautiful family!