Thursday, December 14, 2006

Little Shanny

While cleaning out the girl's closet of all of my old clothes, prom dresses, etc I came across these two gems. Both of them mine when I was about Emery's age. The fur fits her perfectly...I just dont really feel right about her wearing it in this day and age. The green dress my mom made for me for Christmas . As I am typing this Emery is throwing a major screaming fit in her room. She got sent there for pulling major attitude towards her brother. At the moment she's not quite as cute as she was in these pictures. Drama!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute. I remember that dress and coat. Maybe you can let her wear it around the house. Or when she comes to visit Auntie Michelle we can wear our fur coats together

Anonymous said...

She is just adorable! How fun find those, I can imagine how they bring back the memories.

Katie

Kristie said...

So sweet! Gotta love the drama!

Dorothy said...

LOVE the fur coat. So stylin'!

Anonymous said...

she looks so happy in that fur coat

Lindsay said...

What awesome things to share... now you just need to post pictures of you in those "gems" :)
Happy day to you friend... and your card in now on my card tree!!

Anonymous said...

So fun! She looks so happy in the fur!

Anonymous said...

Let her wear the coat, especially in this town where most folks have something dead and "drying" hanging from a tree in their front yard or a hook in their garage. In fact, the most attention she would get would be from people wanting to know if daddy shot it, and that's the women. The men would just want to know what was used to kill it.

I think she looks great in it, and anyone that has something different to say can answer to Big Papa!

Anonymous said...

I remember that dress and coat!! She looks so cute.

Jill