Thursday, December 21, 2006

Just to Clarify


Shannon Snyder Photography...well, isn't. I just wanted to make that clear. I haven't launched anything officially. The thought of that frightens me. I have so much to learn about photography and the business side first. Not saying it wont happen, but for now...let's just keep it unofficial ;). Yes, I have done photo shoots for friends, and yes I do have it up on my Defining Details Site that if you are ordering custom designs from me, and need a picture for it, I can be hired.

But for now I am getting hives with the thought that people might actually think I am starting a photography business. :).

(now saying that...maybe someday...just let me get over the hives first.) Oh, and the logo was created to protect some of my images I upload onto photography sites for critique.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a great logo and you're a great photographer. Can't wait to be in the same town as you so you can do some of my family.
Sis Michelle

Anonymous said...

I can understand being frightened, but you are truly talented! It's worth a shot adding that to your business.

Jamie

Kristie said...

Ooops! Sorry about my comment before I was just excited that your shoot went well!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Shannnon!
You know that I will so have you hired for many photo shoots!

That is so exciting...just wish we lived a little closer to each other!
Love, Les

Anonymous said...

I apologize as well... I do think we should get you some benedryl to get over the hives... and launch this business... :-)

Anonymous said...

Well... At any rate, I LOVE your LOGO!!!
And, I say GO FOR IT!
In fact... Wanna get together and take some family pictures for me???
:)

Anonymous said...

Hope You get over the hives soon because you are an awesome photographer I love and appricate all that you have done fro us love the logo too!