Friday, December 15, 2006

A Girls Got to Relax somehow!

It's been a long week!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank goodness it is Friday and no more school functions for a couple of weeks. Last night Mike went to Costco and I stayed home with the kids. I was exhausted...and instead of dinner, I plopped them in the tub, sat down next to it, stuck my legs in...and just relaxed for a good 3o minutes. The kids loved it, they could pretend they were shaving my legs.
And to answer the questions I know you are all thinking:
  • no my legs really don't look like Popeye's (just a bad angle).
  • yes, the kids did end up getting dinner.
  • and no i still haven't cleaned the crayon off the tub...why when they just color away the next day.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this.... I might have to try that out... they are always begging to take a bath in our garden tub... maybe I will let my legs hang in. ENJOY your two weeks with the family at home!

Anonymous said...

I am so going to remember this...when my girls get a little older! I hope you are able to have a relaxing few weeks and enjoy the holidays!
Love ya,
Les

Kristie said...

Nice! It has been crazy with all the class parties, Christmas programs, shopping, wrapping....ahhhhhhh...so glad that school is out for a bit one less thing to think about!

Dorothy said...

What a great picture. I could see that one on a Hallmark card.

Molly said...

Oh my gosh - this picture made me laugh so hard! I love that you are getting some pampering - the kids look so attentive too, just like a regular ole' spa!

Molly