Friday, December 29, 2006

A Year in Pictures!

I probably wont be able to post til New Years Day or the day after. I am starting a busy weekend of travel. But I wanted to share with you some of my favorite pictures of 2006. I had a 8x8 coffee table book made up for the grandparents for Christmas. Here are the pages. (they were all cropped down to a square image.) They look a little strange because I have been cleaning out files and erased all the photoshop files so I had to save from my Shutterfly account. Love Shutterfly by the way! If you ever want a great gift idea this is the way to go! Anyway hope your year was filled with mush happiness...and tons of pictures!!! :)














11 comments:

Kristie said...

Very fun! Have a great time this weekend! Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! What a great present.

Love,
Katie

Angela said...

Oh Shannon those pics are priceless!

Anonymous said...

So nice! I love shutterfly books as well!!! You have a GREAT eye and skill with Stella! I had A LOT of great comments on my Christmas Cards!

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! Sweet, Sweet pictures!
Very nice!

Anonymous said...

Very good photos. You are a good photographer.

Anonymous said...

What sweet pictures of your kiddos!
Love,
Les

Glory Laine said...

Man Shannon I know that it helps to have cute kids but you are so gifted. What a treasure this book is.

Anonymous said...

Hey Shannon, great coverage of the holidays. Your babes just radiate a happy life - so neat. I do not know anyone else to give me a hint, but I cannot get any response to my picture icon when trying to post. I can do words, as you can see, but it will not get me my browser to get a pic. Any ideas for me? If you have time!!! Thanks,
Sue
ps Jill has enjoyed your folks and Michelle and the boys - they made their way thru the flu bug!!

Jana said...

Your blossoming into such a phenominal photographer! I really need to learn how to make those cute little collages like that with the colors, words & stuff...wayyy cute. Happy new year to you!!

Lindsay said...

This is amazing! I'm loving it and the pictures capture your year in GREAT ways!