Thursday, February 15, 2007

Crack of Dawn

It's 4:30 am and I have been awake for 1.5 hours. I thought instead of tossing and turning and keeping Mike awake I should just get up. This is going to kill me in a few hours. I don't do well on little sleep. But it seems it's happening more and more. So here I am with little to say...but a cute picture to post. I took this of Pip yesterday in her "heart" shirt. In one week our baby will be two. Sad and Unbelievable...(aside for the fact that the fits are in full force.) Something about this little girl that makes us all smile. Could be those eyes or her spunky spirit. I'm pretty sure it's both.

8 comments:

Lindsay said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

What a great photo shoot. I need a lesson from you. Rebecca

Kristie said...

Sweet little Pips! Totally hearing you on the fits...Little John has been expressing his two year old spirit lately too! Sometimes it would be nice to press the pause button on these little ones just to make the sweetness last...an maybe a fastforward button for the fits!;)

Anonymous said...

It's those eyes for sure, she is so precious.
Auntie Michelle

Lindsay said...

I just realized that I can't spell today... so here we go... I'll try it again :)

Beautiful Eyes!
Precious Spirit!
Blessed with Spunk!!

Anonymous said...

Piper's eyes are so gorgeous! In a few years I'm sure Ty will be working full time keeping the boys away from his sister(s)!

I also need to take a photography lesson from you!

Love,
Katie

Michelle said...

so so sweet... her name is so perfect for her!

Anonymous said...

Oh' those eyes... And that hair... and that sweet little nose of hers. She is so beautiful!