Thursday, February 15, 2007

Myth Busters!

Myth: Too much sugar makes your teeth fall out. Myth Confirmed!
After a huge amount of sugar was consumed at her Valentine's celebration, Emery's second loose tooth popped out. Surprised us both. I promise I wont post a picture with every tooth she looses. Well maybe with her top teeth, cause that will be a cute picture!
Anyone else a fan of the show Myth Busters? Because if not this post wont make complete sense other than the fact that Emery lost a tooth. Farewell.

6 comments:

Kristie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristie said...

Lovin' the toothless look! Justin's fell out when he was eating a cookie!

btw-sorry about all the deleted comments...my first post sounded stupid and then blogger posted it twice!

mrose6 said...

Oh yeh, we watch it all the time. Alec loves it. Cute pic
Michelle

Anonymous said...

Cute picture, I remember how exciting it was to loose a tooth when I was little. Way to go Eme!
Leslie

Anonymous said...

I laughed when I saw you in the tooth parade!!
Sue