Sunday, February 25, 2007

Party Girl!

A Party for our little Minne Mouse.

After getting all huffy at Safeway because they were less than helpful on making a minnie mouse cake, i decided to just do one myself. So mom and I were figuring it out last minute, and we were pretty proud of the results!

Mike made a fun bean bag toss game, which doubled nicely as a Photo prop!


A picture of Piper saying "Shoes" as she opened one of her gifts, then her running around in her new Vans. So cute!


And since the last few post have been all about the Pips, heres one of my other children patiently watching their sister shine in her moment.

9 comments:

Kristie said...

So hard to be patient when you are a big brother or sister! The boys had a good time! The cake was awesome! So impressed! A special day for a special girl!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, everything is so, so cute (as usual)! Love the cake and the pops you sent home with Cam! I'm sure Piper had a blast.

Love,
Katie

Angela said...

Very fun and cute party! You did a great job on everything!

Michelle said...

You are the best party thrower!!! Did you sleep, girl??? Precious little one... Happy Birthday Piper! (Eme's hair is getting so long!)

Tanya said...

Oh my gosh!! Can you say extremely talented?! You continue to amaze me with your creativity....I am green with envy ;)(in a good way) Can you come and do Daisy's party for me?

Anonymous said...

What a fun party, I love the picture of Piper eating her cake with her cell phone in the other hand...priceless!
You and your Mom make a great "Martha" pair!

Happy Birthday sweet Piper!
Love, Leslie

Lindsay said...

I'm so bummed that we missed it... but hopefully Piper is enjoying her Cougar cheerleader! :)
Good job on the party decor, cake, and favors... soooo cute!

Anonymous said...

O.K. Martha, you put us all to shame. Such a cute party.
Auntie Michelle

Nicole said...

You did a wonderful job it was a great party. Thanks for inviting us sorry Whitney beat up everyone there.