Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Invitations, a Hair-do and a Cake

Sounds like a wedding huh? Actually it is just a catch up post, 3 in one.

Saturday's bridal show went well. A bit slow, but fun none the less.
Met lot's of fun people too.


So I gave in and cut Piper's bangs. And this time I dont regret it. Gave her the little dutch boy bob just like Emery used to have. So sweet. Although check out the back...Bed Head! Looks like she had a dream about watching a Tennis Match.



And it's cake auction time at the preschool. The theme this year "love one another" however Ty really wanted a Super Man cake. So mamma improvised. Super Man's Shield became a heart and I added; "God is Super" Silly, but he liked it! I am definitely not going into a cake decorating business anytime soon.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! That is some good creativity on the cake there. Piper looks sweet as always and glad you had fun at the bridal show.
It is funny how much Ty reminds me of Deven.

Nicole said...

I love the superman cake you did a great job on it. Piper looks very cute but it does make her look grown up.

Tanya said...

I think you have serious cake decorating talent! Golleeeee...thats great! Piper looks so cute...is she two already? She seems so much older than Daisy.

Anonymous said...

Love the cake. Cute and creative...and Ty looks so proud!

Piper's hair is just adorable.

Love,
Katie

Anonymous said...

Great cake, didn't get those qualities from me for sure.
I can hardly wait to come for the
Piper's party and see you all.
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Love the cake, very creative!

I also love Piper's hair cut, that is exactly how I had Maggie's cut at that age, so sweet!
Leslie

Angela said...

Very creative!
Love Piper's hair!

Lindsay said...

Love the bed head... I've had that for the past few days (home sick), but thankfully, no one took a picture!