Monday, February 26, 2007

If my walls could talk....

...Oh wait, now they do! So remember when I said I wanted to paint my paint my banner slogan on my walls? Well I have! Actually Mike did. Since that post I have heard of a couple different companies that make vinyl lettering for walls, and even custom ones. I even found out I have a friend that sells them. I have been taking my own sweet time on figuring out how to make a custom order out of my "Motto." In the mean time Mike was hired by a local lady to design a logo and website for her new business which happens to be vinyl lettering. So he surprised me today with this! I love it!

(and to my friend who sells it...I promise I will order something from you too, because I am now addicted and want them on all my walls!!)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It looks great!

What a nice surprise, Mike!

Katie

Kristie said...

Awesome! Way to go Mike!

Anonymous said...

That is awesome.
I have one too... Mine says "The love of a family is life's greatest blessing."

BTW, who is selling them? I want more. I am going to a party tomorrow at Sue's house.

Anonymous said...

That looks fabulous!

Mike, are you going to be in Seattle anytime soon? I want my walls to talk!

Leslie

Michelle said...

Looks great... I just decided on something that I am putting up as well. Sue has been bugging me since August that she wanted to buy one for a house warming gift... the time has come! :-)

Tanya said...

O.K., so that looks really super cool!

Anonymous said...

Love it, I can't believe you did that since I left a whole day ago.
I would like to get the info as I have wanted for so long to stencil sayings in the kitchen, this would be much easier.
Love,Mom

Anonymous said...

Hi Shannon, I am Bryn Browning, Lindsay Murdock's sister-in-law. I have been looking for a person to buy "Wall Talk" from (is that what they are called?) Could you point me in the right direction? My staff room is getting a positive energy makeover if I can find them. Thanks. bbrownin@ione.k12.or.us