Monday, April 02, 2007

Digital Memory

Well since my memory pretty much consist of snapshots, and since my snapshot machine is at the Canon Doctor still I think I need to list some of the things that "Stella" has missed out and therefor my memory may miss out on.

  • The blooms of my first tulips.
  • My Japanese cherry that has bloomed but the blooms are now gone with the wind.
  • The painting of the kids barn/playhouse. It's red now, very cute.
  • A visit from cousin Riley from Las Vegas.
  • The arrival of Lulu and Harley (Angela's pups)
  • An outing to the Children's museum.
  • Lot's of outside play.

So in the mean time I have been getting inspired by some of my favorite photographers. I can not wait to get the camera back and start practicing. I also have a few photo shoots lined up already, so that is exciting! Here is a few of my favorite photog's.

The Image Is Found ~ This is a very young married couple with a spunky little 3 year old girl. They do primarily weddings...amazing weddings. Although I don't do weddings I absolutely am drawn to their style...it is so out of the ordinary. Check them out!

Miss Audrey Woulard ~if you know anything about children's' photographers you are likely to know about Audrey. I would love to be able to take her workshop in Chicago some time!

Indie Anna ~ and just one more for now. Love her colors and adorable little models.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! Oh man I miss Stella and her fabulous pictures!
Love, Les

Tanya said...

I am so glad that you are still blogging, even without Stella!! We had some snow here this morning in my part of the world....WEIRD!! Can't wait for SPRING!!

Lindsay said...

So excited about your photography business!
So happy to watch you pursue this awesome thing!
You're going to be great - you already are... You've taken a step in faith and I can't wait to see where it will lead!
Happy day friend!
** VBS - when do we need to get together?? ** :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Shannon,
I had to change blogs and the new address is
http://sistersalcom.blogger.com

Hope you continue to to visit once in a while.
Sue

Jana said...

Thanks for sharing these. I knew about the first two but hadn't seen Anna's before and I just LOVE it!!!