Friday, April 13, 2007

Getting Geared Up.



The last couple of days I have been getting all geared up for the start of my photography career (officially). I have 4 photoshoots in the next week. One starting in about an hour!

So I've been busy getting files organized, contracts written, my forms all in order. Today I practiced a bit outside shooting my kiddos. Emery's not feeling well, so her pictures turned out a tad pale. So did Ty's but thats nothing new. I also figured out a way to show a sample of how a picture might look on a Gallery Canvas Print. (see my last post on my photography blog for a real example of a Canvas Wrap.)

Well, here's to a busy weekend. Here's hoping we all stay healthy and the weather stays nice.

9 comments:

Lindsay said...

Those canvas pictures are AWESOME!!
Love that you are stepping out and doing this ~ enjoy every minute of it... wherever it takes you!

Michelle said...

Congrats on the business... you will do well! If you were to open a fortune cookie... it would likely say, "Success is in your near future." :-)

Kristie said...

Hope your first official shoot goes well! Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Way to go Shany, I am so happy for you! Now I just wished we lived closer so I could use you...maybe we just need to come visit. Maggie has been asking about your kiddos SO much lately!

Love, Les

Anonymous said...

Those are great! I would love to have one! You are going to be so successful....can't wait to see how Defining Details photography will grow over the next couple of years!

Love,
Katie

Angela said...

The canvas picture is awesome! I want one!
Have a great day tomorrow and I am so excited for you and your new business!

Glory Laine said...

You are gifted. And your children are so talerant. I love your passion.

Nicole said...

Congratulations I know you will be great I could totally see the exitment in your face on friday. I want a canvas print to we need to have you do the fam.

Molly said...

I know you'll do great Shan!! Congratulations on the official launch of your career in photography!!

Love,
Molly