Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Just a daily capture.

Just remembering to capture the little things in my kids life. Like their different taste in breakfast. Anyone want to a guess on who's cereal is who's? Usually it's two orders of eggs (for ty and pip) and an order of cinnamon toast for em.

We're getting over our 3rd bout of Ebola (oh I mean the flu). This time it hit Mike and I. The kids had to fend for themselves yesterday...begging the neighbors for food. (just kidding)

Well, the house is clean and kids are napping so I am catching up on emails and the third movie in the "Love's Come Softly" series. So long for now!

5 comments:

Tanya said...

My guess would be....starting with the cheerios, Pip, Ty, Em?!!! What a good mama for getting them all different cereals, never did that for my munchkins! Hope the flu stays away now for a good while!

Tiffany said...

That is so funny!

Anonymous said...

Let me guess...
Is it Em, Ty, Piper? Love the pictures, you even take fabulous pictures of bowls of cereal!
I am so sorry you have been sick again, I hope you are all feeling better soon!
Leslie

Kristie said...

Its the small things that I think we will miss the most as they grow older and need less from us!

Glad you are feeling better!

Jennifer said...

When your kids grow up they are going to really appreciate all the time that you take to document their lives. It will be so much fun for them to look back and see what they were like as children. It's great to see all that you do. Thanks for inspiring me! =)