Saturday, April 14, 2007

Soccer Time

Today Mike and I took a break from sitting on the couch feeling queasy (yes again!) to take Ty to his first organized sport. Indoor Soccer! He was so excited, he danced during the whole practice (literally, splits, spins and all)...then ran after the pack during the game...stopping by to tell us he was getting sweaty!

A little bit of coaching and practicing before hand.



Ty running after the pack and a little pep talk from daddy after falling.


And teaching the kiddos sportsmanship.

Um...does this make me a soccer mom?

10 comments:

mrose6 said...

totally, have you gotten your bumber sticker yet?

mrose6 said...

that was supposed to say bumper not bumber

Kristie said...

Welcome to the club! How fun for Ty! We signed J and W up for fall soccer league today. Well Ted did, I'm still here doing taxes! ONly 3 more days!!!!! Val is super nice! You guys will really like having her coach Ty!

Get better soon!

Anonymous said...

So fun for Ty, I cannot wait for those days...well maybe I can...but it sounds like so much fun!
Leslie

Nicole said...

How fun Nick wants to do soccer so bad I think he is still to young this year though.

Anonymous said...

That was so much fun, today! Loved your pictures! Gregory was completely tired (ready for a nap tired) after about 20 minutes. Can't wait for next week!

Take Care and get better,
Katie

Tanya said...

How cute!! I spent the day at the baseball fields...Jake is on a select team and they play or practice nearly every day! Just wait!! ;)

Angela said...

I believe this does make you a soccer mom!
Can't wait until I join the club.
Good job Ty!

Lindsay said...

I see Val as coach - she is AWESOME!!
Great photos of Ty in his element!!

Anonymous said...

Yea Ty Ty!! Go for it. You look like you are having such a great time.
Love Grandma Beach