Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Stella Meet Stan.

So as you might be able to tell from the title of this post STELLA is back! Yeah, she's all fixed up and all cleaned up and ready to go. I had to practice with some of the settings today to make sure that the problems were worked out so I took some pictures of the things I listed in yesterday's post. Oh and who is Stan you ask? Well as most of you know i am completely spoiled by my husband. After maybe teansy bit of whining that my laptop was acting up, Mike brought home a spanking new, shiny, fast mother of a laptop yesterday! Yup, I'm spoiled. I don't whine at all about diamonds or I know we would be in debt ;).


So now that Stella is all cleaned up we have Stan for super fast downloading, major storage and editing fun! Cant wait to play with more pictures on this machine. Thanks honey!


My flowers, or in the case of the tree, lack of flowers. The red barn. And some outside play. Emery being the constant poser. Great because she love's her picture taken, not so great for the natural emotion I like to capture. Sure does capture her personality though.


13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back Stella. Beautiful pictures! I love that you name your electronical devices!

Leslie

Kristie said...

Sweet! Nice tax write-off for the new photog biz! Sorry tis the season...I see everything in terms of taxes right now!

I hope Stan and Stella have many long years together...well maybe not too many...might need to upgrade!;)

Tanya said...

Just in time for Easter!! Just what you wanted :) Looking forward to what Stella and Stan create together ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure why, but Leslie's post is totally cracking me up right now!

Gorgeous pics, Shan. Especially of the yellow flower!

Jamie

Shannon said...

Jamie, I know why...and I was cracking up too!

Anonymous said...

Oh' yeah, and in time for Easter.
That is awesome. And, yes, you are SPOILED!

Anonymous said...

Okay you two (Shan and Jamie) are way too funny. Now you are making me crack myself up too!

Leslie

Anonymous said...

;)

Jamie

Tiffany said...

Can I just say I love Emery's shirt... "My mama's a rockstar."
Hillarious.

Lindsay said...

How cool for you!! Great pictures... and I agree with Tiff... the shirt is a "classic!"

Nicole said...

I am so happy for you I know that you wanted Stella back before Easter. You are so spoiled what a great Hubby you have.

Stacy said...

Glad she's back and that she has Stan to assist! What a gift! Enjoy!

Anonymous said...

Yay!! I missed your pictures on your blog.

Love,
Katie