Thursday, April 05, 2007

I love Baskin & Robins!



And it was worth the 2 hour drive there, and 2 hour drive back for my 2 scoop Jamoca Almond Fudge Hot Fudge Sunday, with whip cream, nuts and a cherry. (Les, is this taking you back?)

Actually we were driving our nephew Riley (from Vegas) back to meet Greg & Ryan (Mike's brother and another nephew) half way to Seattle. We thought we would just make it a family road trip!

Great to see Greg and Ryan for a few minutes too.
As you can see Ty was a bit grumpy and didn't want to join in on the family photo.

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

My family loves that place too!

Anonymous said...

LOVE it, oh yes that does bring back some great memories at B&R's! I want that sundae right now! What a fun road trip with the fam.
Les

Anonymous said...

Could it be that your Mom trained you to go there almost daily? It is still my favorite place too but I don't get there very often any more.
And yes I remember Leslie scooping up great cones and sundaes for us, thanks Leslie!!!
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

The picture of you and Ty is not untypical, he really doesn't like the camera as much as the girls, but he does love his mommy.
Mom

Anonymous said...

Yummmy! My favorite flavor is Daiquiri Ice...has been since elementary school when my very cool, older cousin, worked there!

Katie

Anonymous said...

Shan love your hair in that photo... Have you been wearing it like that and I'm very nonobservant? Oh and I love that place too!
ang