Sunday, April 29, 2007

My New Favorite Picture!

It was taken by my "second shooter" J-dawg Sousley ;).

And look how cute it looks in my new "wink" picture clipy thingy that Molly brought me because she loves me and thought of me when she saw it! Thanks mols.


And just because she is hilarious and this picture is so her! Miss Leah (the youngest school principle I know. So proud of you girl!)

Good time's in Yaki-vegas yesterday! It's just a reminder I need to make an effort to see my friends more often, even if it is just for a few hours.

11 comments:

Angela said...

Looks like you guys had a blast!!!
Love the picture holder!

Michelle said...

You are all so beautiful! GREAT picture.

Anonymous said...

Great memories, looks like fun!
Leslie

Lindsay said...

Love the picture and that awesome picture holder!

Anonymous said...

Aww, looks like all of you had so much fun! I wish I could've made it this year. Definitely next year (or some other weekend in the near future when we feel like wine tasting)!

Jamie

Shannon said...

Jota, I wish you were there too...let's do it soon, maybe in Walla-Walla and you can all crash at my place!

I keep staring at the pic and I just noticed jillians big toe pointed straight up. How cute is that little detail!?

Anonymous said...

Oh' HOW FUN!
Looks like a blast.
Very, Very cute picture!

Kristie said...

Fun! Glad you had a good time!

Anonymous said...

You can crash at my place? You sound like you are still in college.

Mike

Anonymous said...

Great that you could meet up with the girls from college, good memories for you.
Mom

Nicole said...

How fun you look awesome in that pic.