Friday, April 20, 2007

Fun Friday.


Dad showing Ty some moves to get him ready for his game tomorrow.


Wild piggys on pippys! She's so darn cute!



Emery getting brave on the monkey bars.

Mike surprised the kids today by taking off early and taking us to the movies. "Meet The Robinson's". Very cute movie, although Piper got scared pretty early on and Mike had to take her home. Not unlike me when I was her age and my parents had to call grandpa to pick me up. Of course that movie was "Star Wars".

Happy weekend!

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

That is so funny about Piper and the movies. :o) I love the wild pig tails too.

Angela said...

Very Fun!
Dylan loved that movie also!

Michelle said...

So sweet! The day was beautiful. Happy you could enjoy it.

Kristie said...

Yeah! I love going to the movies! Our boys loved it too! I think John fell asleep though!:)

Tanya said...

Cute is an understatement when it comes to describing your kiddos!! Great pictures, looks like you had some nice weather to enjoy!

Lindsay said...

great pictures!
love Piper's pig-tails!
looks like everyone is feeling good too :)
Happy week to all of you~