Wednesday, June 08, 2005


BABY DYLAN! My kids have been calling their little buddy Dylan "Baby Dylan" for 17months...that's how old he is now. I am pretty sure we will be calling him that for the next 17 years as well. Every time my friend Angela comes to visit, (which thankfully is often) the kids get so excited and run all around the house with Baby Dylan. I pretty much think he loves coming over to snack on the cherrios that are usually strung out all over the floor from the "Cherrios, sippy of Milk, cartoon" routine we do every morning. It is so fun to see my kids developing friendships. I can just picture Dylan teaching the kids how to ride a horse...or how to work the combine during harvest someday. Thank you Darrin, Angela and Dylan for your friendship! Posted by Hello

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Shannon, Ang just emailed me a link to your blog and now I will be stocking you everyday to see whats new. I just love reading blogs! Great picture of Dylan.
Becca Riddle

Anonymous said...

Hi Shannon! Angela just emailed your website and I love it! What a sweet tidbit that you wrote about Dylan. And, of course, the picture is adorable!

Shauna Ditchen