Monday, June 13, 2005

A Surprise for Mommy!


I was up-stairs doing some laundry this morning. The kids were down stairs playing nicely with each other. I heard Emery call for me to come down. "We have a surprise for you mommy". I was a little nervous to see what unfolding down there. I came into the kitchen to two sweet little voices saying "surprise" and then start singing Happy Birthday to me. (no it's not my b-day). They had found all the left over cups from last nights Small Group meeting at our house, filled them up with water and placed them on the table like it was a cake. They then pretended to blow out the candles on this imaginary cake. How cute and sweet of them. About 5 minutes later the cups got thrown away because mommy's surprise turned into a water fight. Posted by Hello

No comments: