Sunday, June 05, 2005

A wife, a mother, a designer...and now a Blogger!

Okay, I have finally joined the blog bandwagon. Laugh if you must, I too am giggling as I type this.
I started this blog for a few different reasons.
1. Most of my family and friends live a good distance away from me. It can be hard to stay in touch with all of them often thru visits and phone calls. So I thought this blog might be a good way to keep you all updated with me.
2. To share pictures of my kids. Man, they grow so fast. (this may be few and far between till I get my digital camera.)
3. I think my main reason I am doing this is for myself. As most of my close friends know, my memory isn't the greatest. I think if I am forced to sit down and update my blog every day (wishful thinking) then I can use it as a virtual journal of my day to day ins and outs.

So I hope you will all enjoy this blog. I promise these few things
1. I will try not to have a long drawn out one-sided conversation about something boring like Politics. (okay, unless something really fires me up)
2. I can guarantee there will be typo's in every post. Sorry Dad!
3. I will try to make you all laugh with the crazy antics of our little team we call a family.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent I look forward to seeing the blog grow!

Anonymous said...

Hey, fun!!
-Jamie :)

Anonymous said...

YEAH TYPOS! :D

I love how your page looks...the photos you added are great!

Heidi Smith

Anonymous said...

Wow! I'm impressed! I usually have to do this for grad. school. Now this will be a fun one, and I love to spell things wrong!

Anonymous said...

Shannon~I have to admit my own ignorance....haven't heard of the blogging bandwagon. Is it a mom thing? Anyway, your site is great!! As always, I'm proud to call you an old and dear friend. Even though I haven't seen you in forever I can hear you contagious laugh right now.
-Wallace