Thursday, June 30, 2005

We will Miss you little Rosie.


Our little Grey Rosie past away sometime last night. Mike found her in the street this morning. We dont know what happened except a car got her. We live in a cul-de-sac, so we can probably narrow it down to a few people who speed in and out of here. But I guess that is beside the point. She will be missed. Although she wasnt quite as a people kitty as her brother Doba, she was really sweet. She loved to sit on Mikes lap when he was at the computer, or right up under the screen. She had the softest grey fur I have ever felt in a cat. Felt more like a rabbit. And she remained very petite. Not like her brother who is big and fat. Funny because she was bigger than Doba when this picture was taken a year ago. The kids took the news pretty good. I was a reck when I had to tell them. I am sure Doba will be missing her soon. We will all miss you little Rosie. Posted by Hello

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shannon I am sorry about little Rosie, it is always hard to lose a pet, they are such a part of the family. I am glad the kids aren't a mess but I am sorry you are.
Does this mean a new kitty is coming your way?
We will see you tomarrow night some time.
Love Mom

Anonymous said...

Shannon-
I'm so sorry about Rosie! That is so hard. Glad the kids were OK with it.

Jill