Sunday, June 19, 2005

Happy Father's Day Mike!


I can honestly say Mike, you are an awesome dad! Your kids absolutely adore you and look up to you. Like the lady at Wal-mart said the other day, "I am a lucky lady to have a dad that is so involved in the kids lives and such a help".

I did a little interview today with the kids about their daddy:

Me: What do you love about Daddy?
Emery: Um, I like playing with daddy.
Ty: I love God...(not sure he understood the question...but still a great answer)
Piper: Whaaa. (Everything)

Me: What do you like to play with Daddy?
Emery: I like to play princess with Daddy.
Ty: I like daddies red game (hand held texas hold'm game)
Piper: aaheaa (roll on the ground)

Me: Where to do you like to go with Daddy?
Emery: Ace and Walmart
Ty: Walmart
Piper: eyyehh (anywhere in the front pack, usually walmart)

Me: How does daddy make you laugh?
Emery: When he tickles me.
Ty: Daddy tickles
Piper: bwaahh...(real answer, when he says Boo!!)

I love you Mike!

(the above picture was taken last father's day...we take family pictures every year on this day. I will post today's for you soon)

Posted by Hello

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the running interview with the kids, they are so precious and you and they will love it in years to come to be able to look back and see what they said.
We have such precious grandchildren, what can I say.
Love Mom