Tuesday, June 07, 2005


Tonights Work. I thought I would sit and type a quick entry as I print out these announcements I need to finish tonight. I love how they turned out. The picture of this baby is so sweet. Yes, I do notice the typo...this picture is just my sample, the finished product has been proofed in full!! It's 9:15 and I am still telling emery to get back into bed. Mike is working on his truck...he's is discovering his mechanic side of himself lately. I am still trying to figure out how to wash the pile of motor oil soaked t-shirts. It's new to me. Any way, I am babbiling and boring you all I am sure. Time to go cut and paste!! Posted by Hello

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not that you NEED to hear this, but I thought I would add my .02 cents to, from a wife of a mechanic... Just make sure that there is NOTHING else in the laundry, cause the grease will get on your other cloths, that was the obvious part, not what I was really wanting to say is... You should EVEN run the washer empty once before washing a new load after the greasy ones, if they are really greasy. I have had it happen more then once that I would wash Johns greasy cloths and then there were grease on the cloths of my next load from the washer. UUUHHGG! Not a happy camper! So, just thought I would share.
~Misty

Anonymous said...

You can try a mix of oxy-clean, gojo hand soap, and regular deteregent. I am enjoying this.

Will

Shannon said...

You guys are great!! Thanks for all the laundry advise. However, seems easier to throw the clothes out and buy newer ones :)