Friday, June 10, 2005

Three Months


PIPER AT THREE MONTHS.

I decided to try to take Piper's three month pictures myself instead of taking her to a studio. I only got a few good ones, because she was a little wiggly. Mike is going to touch up the background and then we can send them to get printed. Much cheaper than a studio. This picture is pretty sweet. She looks like she is trying to decide if she is going to break out in a smile or not.

She usually is smiling. She has turned out to be such a sweet, happy baby, after her first six weeks of trying to decide if she liked us or not. What a blessing! Posted by Hello

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We love the picture of Piper, she is so cute and getting her own look, blue is a good color on her. You did a great job of taking the picture. I am sure it was much easier taking it at home than hauling all 3 kids to the studio to get it done.
Love, the very proud beach grandma.

Anonymous said...

Hey Shannon,
I just wanted to say that is an adorable picture. SHe is such a doll! You have BEAUTIFUL children! But, I know you already know that. I know what you mean about the first 6 weeks, trying to decide if she liked you... That is just how we felt with Deven, excpet, sometimes I still have to wonder! ;)

~Misty