Friday, January 04, 2008

2007 Wrap Up.

I didnt do a 2007 wrap up...so I am doing this questionaire instead.

What did you do in 2007 that you have never done before?
Started a Photography Business

Did you keep your new year's resolutions and will you make more for next year?
I didn’t make any resolutions, although I think I was planning on slowing down…that didn’t happen. I wont make any resolutions for this year either.

Did anyone close to you give birth?Yes, my close friends Jinx, Angie & Molly. (forgive me if I forgot anyone else)

Did anyone close to you die?No

What countries did you visit?Just Disney Land…that’s a country in itself.

What would you like to have more of in 2008 that you lacked in 2007?Patience is a good one.

What date in 2007 will remain etched in your memory?My brother’s wedding.

Most out of character thing you did in 2007? MAVERICK.

What was your biggest achievement of the year?Well, business wise would be my photography business.

What was your biggest failure?My house…and lack of control over my emotions.

Did you suffer illness or injury?We were all sick with the flu for the first 3 months of the year…and I have a back/hip injury that is lingering into this year.

What was the best thing you bought?My Moto Q.

Where did most of your money go?Disneyland.

What did you get really really really excited about?All my kids achievements, riding bikes, swimming, reading, loosing teeth, no diapers.

What song will always remind you of 2007?Anything by TobyMac

Compared to this time last year are you: much happier, much richer, much nicer?
Happier- Yes. I like our life right now.
Richer- um…well a little bit more now that I have a “little” paycheck coming in.
Nicer- No unfortunately. (maybe this should be my resolution)

What do you wish you done more of?Self-Control (see a theme here)

What do you wish you have done less of?Yell.

how did you spend Christmas?Under a pile of wrapping paper.

did you fall in love 2007?Everyday.

fave TV show?Grey’s & The Shot

Hate anyone now that you didn't hate last year?No, I don’t think I hate anyone.

What was the best book you read this year?what’s a book?

What was your greatest musical discovery?Napster subscription

What did you want and get?hmm…lots of stuff, my hubby spoils me.

What were your favorite films this year?Highschool Musical! (yeah, I am serious)

What did you do on your birthday?Hung out with family.

What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?A housekeeper.

Personal fashion concept of 2007?Trying to go grey gracefully. It failed big time…so I went with accessorize more!

What kept you sane?Prayer. Nap time. A husband that watches my kids for me lots. Photography.

Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?Fancy…hm, no one.

What political issue stirred you the most?I’ve enjoyed watching the start of the presidential race. Not really an issue.

Who did you miss?My friends from Seattle…but I got to see them more this year.

Who was the best new person you met in 2007?My new clients…they are great!

Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2007?God gave us all a gift. Use them for Him, and for your family.

What are you most excited about in 2008?Just excited to see what enfolds. We have big dreams.

What are you the least excited about in 2008?I cant think of anything…except my kids getting a year older

10 comments:

Crystal said...

Maverick... most out of character but Don't ya just love him? (through Jesus)

Katie said...

Great list! Here's to another VERY successful year for you!

Tanya said...

Thanks for sharing Shan! I love reading stuff like that, it causes me to reflect at the same time! '08 will be great!! :)

Anonymous said...

I miss you too! But it was great seeing you more this football season.

Anonymous said...

Okay honey, you didn't tell me that Molly had her baby!!
Mom

Michelle said...

Good stuff! I am excited to see what Jesus does in your life this year, too! I think He has big stuff in store!

Angela said...

Fun list!

This will be a great year for you!
I can feel it!

Nicole said...

Fun reading this I do think you are just as nice. I love high school musical too.

Angie said...

I love reading about you... Thanks for sharing with us! Wishing you another great year!

Leslie said...

I loved reading all about you! Good luck to you in 2008...I know you will be very successful!