Monday, January 21, 2008

What A Busy Weekend!

Good thing we had an extra day to fit it all in.

We had:

  • Two Birthday Parties
  • Two Photo-shoots
  • Mike replacing his radiator
  • Then a Poker night for him
  • Me making two pillows, a drape, a valance and a place mat.
  • Church
  • Small group dessert at our house
  • Shopping for last minute details for my office and a quick meeting with my designer friend to figure out where to hang my prints.

But with we did get some family time. Movie night and a tea party.

A serious south western salad made my Mike! Home made tortilla strips, bacon, blue cheese, corn, avocado, and home made salsa vinaigrette. TO DIE FOR!


Movie night a tons of snacks!

And a tea party with the girls. (actually coffee and home made Cinnamon rolls made by Cassandra for me.)

And some reading by Emery for entertainment.



10 comments:

Michelle said...

What fun times at your house!!! :-) I love the pictures of the tea party.

Lindsay said...

sounds about PERFECT!!

and the dinner looks delicious!

Have a great week!

Misty said...

WOW! That does sound perfect!
Hurray for extra long weekends!

Katie said...

Good times :) Love the coffee at the tea party!

Anonymous said...

Such fun!! I want that recipe, it looks awesome!
Michelle

Kristie said...

how fun! YUM on the Mike's dinner! Man what a guy...a cook and a carpenter...Awesome!

Crystal said...

That dinner looked yummy! Wish we could have been back in time for small group. Sounds like you and BJ had a busy weekend! :)

Angela said...

Busy indeed!
That salad looks to die for I can't wait until you have us over and make it again! :)
Glad you were able to fit in some good quailty family time!

Anonymous said...

Wow what a whirlwind weekend!! You guys know how to pack the activities in!! I'm with Angela, I can't wait to be invited over for that salad!!

The pictures are adorable. I love the movie night and tea party pics!! Grandma Karen

Nicole said...

What a weekend. Your office is looking so cute. enjoyed spending time with you this weekend.