Wednesday, January 30, 2008

A Sneak Peek On This Side


I am doing a sneak peek from my session today with Zach on this blog instead of my photo blog for a few different reasons:


1. I just posted another sneak from another session on that blog and wanted it to be the top post for another day.


2. Because I know his mom is anxiously waiting to see some of her super-star, and I made her wait too long last time...and she reads this blog too.


3. And I just couldnt resist his cuteness, so I had to share.


Enjoy! I'll post more from this session on my photo blog in a couple of days.

9 comments:

Lindsay said...

Precious Zach... what a cutie!!

Michelle said...

love that tooshie!!! so sweet... great lighting!

Tanya said...

So, that is adorable!

Stacy said...

Too cute! Love NAKED! (if this ends up posting twice, sorry...)

Dorothy said...

Love it! Thank you so much!!!

Crystal said...

There's just something about their innocence when they are so little. Great capture!

Leslie said...

Such a sweet face! Yes and I love their little naked bodies too!

Kimberly said...

Can I take that little guy home with me--soooo cute!

Katie said...

Love everything about that picture! Great job~and what a sweet sweet boy :)