Thursday, January 10, 2008

Fun Funky Fresh Finds....

Much of my day today was spend on-line searching for:
1. Ideas for decorating my office...(pillows, accessories, etc.)
2. Ideas for my kids Valentine's photo shoot.

The searching took me to vast reaches of the internet world. And I wanted to share some favorites with you...just because. (funny, at Bible study last night we talked about prioritizing your day and spending time wisely....I failed big time today!) But I did find fun stuff for a photo shoot!

Because I Love a Party
Bella & Lina
Creative Thursday (Would love these in a play room)
Very Cool Dishes
The Scoop
Design8 (tons of inspiration here)
Bag Lady An Etsy Category.

many more...but now I need to go read up on how to make my dog not ATTACK Mr. UPS every time he delivers. Which is pretty much everyday.

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Thanks for taking us on your internet adventure. Lots of fun stuff can't wait to see what you came up with.

Angela said...

So excited to see the finished product!

Kristie said...

ooh fun stuff! Will look again when I have more time...not sure when that would be...

Tiffany said...

Ooh fun stuff!! Thanks for sharing!
Yep... my dog LOVES to bark at the mail man. BUT he really wants to attack everyone who comes in wearing camo... which in our house is quite often.
I think we should call in the Dog Whisperer. :o)

Leslie said...

So fun...I cant wait to see the finished product! I know it will be darling!

Crystal said...

I love the whimsical baby shower idea. This was very fun to get your favorites and explore!