Wednesday, January 16, 2008

I have paint on my hands.

Custom frames made my Mike!
Painted by me...hence the black hands.

Lots of enlargements ready to be placed in those frames.


6 yards of fabric and one Sewing For Dummies pattern, waiting for me to get the courage up to attempt to sew.

And a freshly painted coffee table. Thanks Dorothy

(your print is in!)

The little office is coming along...almost ready for it's grand debut next Thursday. Yeah! I have learned a lot about getting an office space together. It takes a lot more time and money then one would think for 60 sq feet.

14 comments:

Nicole said...

Can't wait to see it all put together. (Oh I forgot I get to work for the open house so Ill be there.)

Anonymous said...

What are you going to sew?
Michelle

Shannon said...

Pillows, a Valance and a curtin!

Jamie said...

I can't wait to see the space once it's all done!

Tanya said...

busy busy girl!! can't wait to see what you came up with for your office!

Kristie said...

I like the fabric! I think your pillows will be awesome!:)

The coffee table and frames looke great too!

Leslie said...

I cannot wait to see the finished product! You have sure been busy! I know it will be darling.

Angela said...

Oh boy I can hardly wait to see the finished project. You are working hard!!!
Good choice on the fabric!

Dorothy said...

Okay. I changed my mind. I want the coffee table back. ;o) Just kidding. But it does look GREAT painted and all fixed up!!

Michelle said...

Looks AMAZING!!! I can't wait to come see it!

Melissa said...

So excited for you. I love the coffee table!!

Lindsay said...

It's looking like the "details" are all there!!

Katie said...

It all looks so amazing, the pictures, frames and I love the GREEN!! Can't wait to see it all together.

Michelle said...

I just came by to see if there was a new post (cause you are not on my igoogle anymore), and just wanted to say that that coffee table is a really nice looking table. :-)