Sunday, January 27, 2008

Go Emery Go!

So I am probably the only mother who didn't take the kids outside to play and take pictures in the snow today. Call me evil. Mike said we "lamed out" on the kids. They did get some playing time in...just not with us. Maybe tomorrow I might brave it.


But for now here are some sweet pictures of Emery cheering at the basketball game on Friday. So cute! She loves it. She was even on top of a little pyramid, but it was too far from my camera to get a good shot :(.

Mom, I think Emery needs her own custom cheer skirt!



Oh, and just because i need to keep record of it. She lost her other front tooth. She's holding an envelope for the tooth fairy with her tooth in it.

11 comments:

Kristie said...

Yeah Emery! So sweet in her little cheer outfit!

Her and Justin are twins now!

Nicole said...

I almost didn't take our kids out waited for ryan to get up and see the snow. Emery is so cute can't wait for Whit to be there.

Katie said...

Oh she is so adorable!! Love those pictures!

Michelle said...

She's a cutie pie! Cheering has been the talk of our house lately... I think it is coming from school :-)

Angela said...

She looks soooo cute!
How fun for her!
And that missing tooth..... just adorable!

Leslie said...

Okay Shan, she is just a little mini you! It totally brings me back to when you were a cheerleader in highschool...GO KNIGHTS! Very sweet...she looks like she is having so much fun!

Angie said...

She is so sweet! Love the toothless cheerleader! Did the tooth fairy remember to come in time?

Crystal said...

Very sweet! Your pics turned out so much better than mine. I'm going to need some major editing.

Don't worry about not getting out in the snow today, I heard more is on it's way tonight! :)

Stacy said...

She is so stinkin' cute! Love the cheering! and the teeth!

and, your little office is just adorable! love it!

Tanya said...

She looks like a natural out there....just like here mama :)
Madison just lost her 7th tooth and excited about the tooth fairy coming she was told by "someone" much older than her that the tooth fairy wasn't real, and that it was her mom or dad....I just found this out, like just, and my heart is breaking in a million little pieces as I was not ready to relinquish my role yet :(

Didn't mean to write a novel on your comments.....I'm just processing, sorry!

Lindsay said...

Can't wait to see her in action in a few years... doing the "real" thing!! :)