Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My First Critique

Last night Mike and I got a chance to go hang all my prints in my office as well as put up some other fun touches. (thanks again BJ and Crystal for watching the kids)

So today I was blessed to receive some "happy" mail in my inbox from Dottie. Here is her review of my space!

"Your office looks like something from a shelter magazine! So very cool and so very trendy. I am WAY impressed and WAY humbled to have such a talented woman associated with my little shop."

See you tomorrow!
Dottie


That made my day! And that email will forever be saved in my Happy Mail folder. So excited to show off the "little" space tomorrow. Open house starts at noon and goes to 8pm. So stop by the Petal Pusher!

16 comments:

Jamie said...

I'm just positive that you're going to post pictures tomorrow, right??!!

Shannon said...

Yes Jamie, I will try. But it probably wont be until late.

cassandra said...

I am so excited for you and can't wait to come by tomorrow. Enjoy the day.

Amy Tolar said...

Oh, Shannon, that is WONDERFUL! Congratulations on the new aspect of your business, I know it will be a success!

I can't wait to see it!

Nicole said...

I'll be there with bells on just for you all day. It will be good times.

Kristie said...

yeah excited to see your finished space!:) See you tomorrow!

Leslie said...

I so wished we lived closer so I could see the finished product in person. Maybe next month!? I hope tomorrow is a fun day for you!

Katie said...

Ooo, I'm so excited to pop over and see it tomorrow! Have SO much fun with it :)

Crystal said...

Can not wait to see the space. It's making me "smile" just thinking about your success with this and how far you've come. Best wishes on your opening! I'll be by of course!

Angela said...

What a sweet note from Dottie!
Looking forward to seeing the place all finished up! I know it is going to be amazing!

Lindsay said...

Proverbs 16:3

Depend on the Lord in whatever you do, and your plans will succeed.

Have the best day tomorrow!!

Melissa said...

I am definitely coming by. Congratulations on this new adventure. You are an amazing photographer!!

Molly said...

Congratulations Shan! What an exciting day. Can't wait to see pictures!

Anonymous said...

I guess I'm not "with it" but what is a shelter magazine?
Michelle

Shannon said...

Shelter magazine is a publishing trade term used to indicate a segment of the U.S. magazine market-specifically referring to aspirational lifestyle magazines about the home, decor, furnishings and gardens.

(wikpedia definition :)

Leslie said...

Where are the pictures??? I am dying here...I cant wait any longer to see them! :)