Thursday, January 24, 2008

My Feet Are Sore, and My Heart is Full










Dottie & I at closing time. TIRED!!

I am filled with thanks to everyone who helped me make this day perfect.
  • To all my friends who painted, or watched my kids.
  • To Mike who built & built and sent me flowers.
  • To Karen for watching my kids and having a nummy plate of pot roast waiting for me tonight, my favorite.
  • To all my friends who stopped by with hugs, support, cards and flowers.
  • To Shelia for the design help.
  • To mom for the sewing tips.
  • To Dottie for the opportunity.
  • And to God for the blessings.

    I am very thankful to have this little office, to have this "little" job, to have a place to go to meet my clients (aside from my home.). But the most thing I am thankful for is the opportunity to have all this on my time frame, so I can be home with my babies when they are home, because I missed them in the 8 hours I was gone today. I missed the comfort of my house. I love my life and feel very blessed by all the opportunities, responsibilities and the relationships in my life!
  • I am tired...so this might not be making sense to you...but it does to me.

21 comments:

Lindsay said...

Oh man Shannon... what a exciting step you've just taken on this path called life.

All the details are wonderful, heart-felt and YOU!! Loved seeing it in "real life."

and may you know and believe in this as He uses your talent in amazing ways:

Jeremiah 29:11
..." I have good plans for you, not plans to hurt you. I will give you hope and a GOOD FUTURE."

cassandra said...

So excited for you. You are so amazing and I know that you will be so successful!
It was the most adorable little office and I can't wait for our next session as you help capture the details of our life!

Angie said...

Shan it looks amazing! I am so happy for you and can't wait to see it in real life! You are so very talented... Looking forward to see what the up coming years bring your way :)

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful space!! Would you come and make my house that beautiful??
Sis Michelle

Leslie said...

Oh Shany...it all looks so wonderful! I think you have every detail covered. The talent God has given you is amazing! I am excited to come see it in real life!

Congratulations my dear friend!

Amy Tolar said...

I am so excited for you - I wish I could have come and seen it in person!

You have done an amazing job and I wish you the utmost success!

Congratulations!

Kristie said...

Love you! So happy for you and this next step you have taken!

Angela said...

It is adorable!
I am so PROUD of you and so very excited for your future with your business!
I love you!

Molly said...

Wow, what an amazing space! You have such an eye for design and color. Congratulations Shan!! :)

Jamie said...

Yay!!!! Everybody has already said all that needs to be said. I'm just so proud of you!!

Anonymous said...

Wow Shannon that place is perfectly cute! Nice job, I hope to get to see it one day and be making plans with you. ;)

Congrats!

Katie said...

You did an awesome job! It is lovely :)

Tanya said...

Your "little" space looks amazing!! I was so looking forward to this post...once again you are blessed with such talent, I wish you continued success....you are amazing!

Melissa said...

I am so happy for you. Your business will do awesome. You did so much with the space you had. You should be very proud of your self. God has blessed you indeed!

Michelle said...

The best to you! You deserve it!

Crystal said...

You turned that little space into an adorable place! Way to go dear friend! I am so excited for what the future has in store for you and your perfect mommy career! Love you!

Tracy said...

Shannon, it looks just awesome. As I said before, I am so very proud of you. You are an inspiration - I cannot even tell you. You had a dream and you made it come true. Way to go! I wish you all the success in the world. God bless you!

Anonymous said...

Shannon - that looks so wonderful!!! I'm so proud of you!
Sis Jill

Tiffany said...

I'm so glad you had the open house! I absolutely LOVED your new office. Love the pictures... loved the "parting gift" flowers- everything was so wonderful!

You truly have a special gift! And I know you've touched my life through your work and so many otheres as well!

Kailin said...

This is amazing! Congrats on your new space and new opportunities!

Stacy Armentrout Skinner said...

Your place looks great.