Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Another Sicky

Some one has the flu. No nearly as bad as daddy and Pip had, but sick enough to stay home from school. Actually, yesterday when I picked her up from school her face was green. She got in the car and immediatly fell asleep. All day she faught a fever and a headache and could not eat. This morning she woke up a ray of sunshine. I kept her home just in case. Ty was bummed he had to go to school so he tried to fake being sick. I'm smarter than that boy! I was that kid who used a hair dryer to make the thermometer higher and used baby powder on my face to make myself look pale. I know now my mom was smarter that that too...just gave in and let me stay home from time to time. Here's hoping Ty doesnt get sick too.

12 comments:

Lindsay said...

Man oh man... do those goggles keep the germs away?
Good luck with your ray of sunshine... hopefully the sickness is done living in the house with the red door!

Anonymous said...

She looks so sweet! How are you fairing? Being the mom/wife of the sickies is not easy! (by the way... I am a coug girl today... I will email you a picture)

Anonymous said...

Oh... yeah... that is me.... Michelle J.

Angela said...

So sorry that Em is sick. Hopefully this will all pass soon. I remember putting the themometer under hot water. Naughty!

Molly said...

There are some yucky things going around - poor Eme! I hope she is feeling better soon. Cute picture!

Molly :)

Tanya said...

What a cute picture! Does she normally hang out with goggles on? Hope she is better, and that you don't get it!

Anonymous said...

I remember you getting to stay home, totally not fair.
Michelle

Shannon said...

Tanya, no it's usually her brothers thing to wear the goggles. :)

Anonymous said...

Her and Maggie should hang out! She stayed home from school today with the flu too!
No fun to have sick kiddos, hope the rest of you stay healthy, we are sure trying!
Love, Les

Kristie said...

I hope she is feeling better! Sick kids are the pits!

Anonymous said...

Hopefully you guys have seen the end of the "bug"!

Love,
Katie

Anonymous said...

i hope all is well in your house soon i know it hasn't been fun