Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Love Is In the Air

Mamma has a clean house and has been busy creating! Actually, since I have been creating I am noticing my kids have been going wild and that house isnt so clean any more. O'dear.
Well, Enjoy some of my Valentine Designs. There's more on Wink's Ink.
I forgot to mention...where you see the white open space on these cards, that is where a picture would go.








Im hoping to get it together and do a fun photo shoot with my kiddos so they can have their own custom Valentine cards to pass out this year. Beat's Spiderman cards Im thinking...and Im sure once they are a little older it wont be too cool.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

They're very cute. The key to a great valentine is taping candy to it!
Sis Michelle

Tanya said...

Oh my! My favorite is the brown and pink one...hope your day is sweet! How does one order such a thing? Good job Shan...

Anonymous said...

Love them...I may need to make a purchase!!

Anonymous said...

I did it again... that would be me... Michelle

Angela said...

Those are way too CUTE!!!

Kristie said...

You are so smart! I love this idea! Seriously am so pumped to make another purchase from Wink's Ink! I may never make another holiday card! Thank you my very talented friend!

Anonymous said...

I am so ordering these for my girls to pass out for valentintes day! Now choosing which one I like best could be tough!
Love, Les

Shannon said...

Tanya, just click on the Wink's Ink link on my blog and it will explain everything.

Anonymous said...

Very fun idea...and soo cute!

Katie