Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Yet another Christmas Program.

And you thought we were done with Christmas stuff. Bethlehem Lutheran Pre-school always does their big program after Christmas...probably to avoid the busyness.

Here the kids were looking a bit star struck. I turned around from my front seat to see a sea of parents all standing and shoving trying to get the perfect shot. It really did feel like paparazzi.


Ty stood there front and center with a smile on his face...but did not sing a note. I wasn't surprised. His teacher said she thought he did very well for being the "shy" one. I think he was actually playing with mommy and being a little stinker, notice the tongue in one picture. That was until he got his candy cane. He's holding it up showing us that it spells a "J" for Jesus.


Even the "Animated" Nick seamed a bit starstruck at first. Gregory however was the rock star of the evening.

And I just had to share a couple of the girls. I used them as practice, trying to get my settings right on my mack daddy of a flash Santa gave me.
Have a lot to learn there!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

He totally looks like a stud all dressed up! I think that he and the little red head girl standing next to him would make a darling couple! :)
Love, Les

Anonymous said...

I'll be sad when these preschool days are behind us! Thanks for the sweet picture of Gregory!

Love,
Katie

Anonymous said...

I'll be sad when these preschool days are behind us! Thanks for the sweet picture of Gregory!

Love,
Katie

Lindsay said...

Cute pictures - love the J made by the candycane!

Anonymous said...

We are doing the BLPS Christmas Program tonight... Hannah will be our singer... Judah never has been into his. Hopefully my weak camera will pull off some shots (Paparazzi I am NOT!) :-)