Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Sick of Sick!

Emery stayed home again today from school. Both her and Ty have the fever and coughing! I am so tired of this! 24 days straight folks of SICK ! Hopefully the new Antibiotics we got will work and wont taste like poison. That's right, first time she tasted it she screamed "poison!!!" and scrapped at her tongue. It was pretty funny the first time, the second time I nearly lost it (not laughing...frustration). I tasted it, Mike tasted it, and the pharmacist tasted it...Poison would be an accurate description. He ordered a new brand, hopefully that will work. I will be Zithromaxing the heck out of my kids to get the Ick over with!
I'm starting to worry that Emery will be getting behind in her reading...she's just starting to learn how and I don't want that to digress. I'll leave you with a picture of her reading her first sight word book with daddy. So sweet. I remember my first sight word book. See Dick Run or something like that.

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow... Emery is so big sitting there with Daddy. BOY do I understand about this sick CRAP! I finally went to the "pill pusher" as you call him today... and oh, yes, he opened two pills and handed me a glass of water before I left his office! Hope you guys get feeling better really soon!

Kristie said...

So sorry that you guys haven't been able to kick this bug!

Anonymous said...

Sweet, and I don't think she will get behind in her reading.
Mom

Anonymous said...

I remember giving my kids medicine and them spitting it back out at me, real fun. That's funny that your pharmisist tasted it too. Hope you're all on the mend soon. Once the kids get a few years older they won't be getting sick like this, I promise.
Michelle

Tracy said...

Oh Shan, I am sorry you are so sick. That is horrible! I hope you feel better soon - 24 days is way, way, way too long!

Anonymous said...

Im sorry I am praying that this will be ending soon for your family. emery looks like such a big girl reading with daddy.

Tanya said...

Time to strip down the 'ol homestead and LYSOL!! Golly...I hope things get better for you all!