Monday, January 15, 2007

A New Stylist In Town

So Yes, I am that kind of girl that will let her, never before cut anyone's hair girlfriend, cut and color my hair. Why you ask? Well, because I'm pretty low maintenance when it comes to my hair and I live by the philosophy that Hair Grows Back. And because the girl's got style so I figured she couldn't mess it up too bad. And she didn't. Turned out good if I don't say so myself. I do however have a very stiff neck from standing in front of my kitchen sink and arching over backwards to rinse the color. Oh man...I am not Gumby folks! But it was worth it...we laughed a ton!
Thanks again Angela!


And my try at a self portrait with the new do.

15 comments:

Angela said...

That was fun! I do feel bad about the Walmart lady incident.
Your self portrait looks fab!

Michelle said...

You look GREAT!

Glory Laine said...

Go Ang! I'm next!

Anonymous said...

she did a great job looks very cute and the pic looks awesome. looks like you had a lot of fun.

Anonymous said...

Hi Shannon,

Love your hair. My daughter, the hair stylist does pretty good. By the way...we loved the Thanksgiving Card and picture.

God bless you.

Love, Suzanne

Anonymous said...

It looks great!
Les

Anonymous said...

I love, it, is looks sassy!!. So where were all the little ones during this time? And what's with the Wal-Mart lady? Were we a little sassy with someone?
Love, Mom

Tanya said...

You look awesome....looks like a fun time!

Molly said...

So cute!!!

Kristie said...

Wow...You look awesome! That color is great for you! Way to go Ang a hidden talent emerged!

Lindsay said...

Love that you two did this!
Your hair looks fantastic and Ang... well, she's a natural!
Enjoy the new look!

Anonymous said...

I love it...you look fab! Great job Angela!

Katie

Anonymous said...

Very cute. I can't believe you let someone who's never cut hair do that. You're obviously much lower maintenance than your older sister.
Michelle

Stacy Armentrout Skinner said...

It looks great!

Melissa said...

Angela did a great job. She cut my bangs once and did way better than I ever do. I love your self portrait! You are a beautiful! Mel